Fat-Fueled Fat Bombs
... those little treats we make ourselves when we need a little extra fat.
- ¾ Cup melted coconut oil
- ½ Cup + 2 Tbsp (10 Tbsp) creamy peanut butter (or sub out creamy almond butter)
- ½ Cup + 1 Tbsp (9 Tbsp) melted butter (I prefer grass-fed European butter—higher fat)
- ½ tsp liquid stevia or to taste
- 3 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa
- Pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well until smooth.
- Carefully pour into silicon molds or an ice cube tray (tip: if using silicone molds, make sure to put a pan underneath for stability before pouring).
- Freeze for ~20 minutes or until fully set and solid. *Store in refrigerator*
- Recipe by: Tara Finnerty RDN, CSP, CD