Fat-Fueled Electrolyte Lemonade
... A refreshing way to replenish electrolytes and stay hydrated.
- 1 Cup Fresh squeezed lemon/lime juice
- ¾ tsp of Morton Lite Salt Mixture (this is a 50/50 mixture of sodium/potassium chloride)
- ~½ tsp liquid stevia or to desired sweetness
- 12 Cups cold water
- Fresh mint
- 1-4 ounces Aloe Vera Juice (from inner fillet)—good for the gut
- Fresh lemon/lime slices or wedge
- Can also add in some magnesium powder like Natural Calm
- Mix all ingredients together in a large jug that will hold ~ 128 ounces (otherwise half recipe). Pour over glass of ice. Enjoy!
- Recipe by: Tara Finnerty RDN, CSP, CD