Fat-Fueled Chocolate Sauce
... everything's better with a little chocolate.
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons Powdered Erythritol
- 1 ¼ ounce Bakers Unsweetened Chocolate 100% Cacao (5 pieces)—Chopped
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- Add heavy whipping cream and Erythritol to a small sauce pan and bring to a simmer over medium-heat, whisking while heating.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate. Stir well allowing chocolate to melt and fully incorporate into the mixture.
- Add in vanilla and mix well.
- Tip: For leftover, store in the refrigerator in an air-tight container. Sauce will solidify when refrigerator, but just reheat in the microwave for 10 seconds before serving.
- Recipe by: Tara Finnerty RDN, CSP, CD