Keto Brownie Cheesecake
- ½ cup butter
- 2 oz unsweetened chocolate chopped
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- pinch salt
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup Erythritol Alternative Sweetener
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup walnuts or pecans chopped
For the brownie base:
- Preheat oven to 325°F and butter a 9-inch springform pan. (if your springform pan is prone to leaking oil, place it on a cookie sheet)
- In a microwave safe bowl or glass measuring cup, melt butter and chocolate together in the microwave in 30 second increments. Whisk until smooth. Alternatively, you can melt them together over low heat in a small saucepan.
- In a small bowl, whisk together almond flour, cocoa powder and salt.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, Erythritol and vanilla until smooth. Beat in almond flour mixture, then butter/chocolate mixture until smooth. Stir in nuts.
- Spread evenly over bottom of prepared pan. Bake 12 to 18 minutes until set around edges but still soft in the center. Let cool 15 to 20 minutes.
For the filling:
- Reduce oven temperature to 300°F.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in eggs, Swerve, cream and vanilla until well combined.
- Pour filling over crust and place cheesecake on a large cookie sheet. Bake until edges are set and center just barely jiggles, 35 to 45 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Run a knife around edges to loosen and then remove sides of pan. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Serve with sugar-free chocolate sauce, if desired.
- Recipe by: Carolyn Ketchum