Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins
... those little treats we make ourselves when we need a little extra fat.
- 1 Cup almond flour (Kirkland brand from Costco)
- ½ Cup Erythritol
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/3 C creamy peanut butter (I use Skippy Creamy, regular)
- 1/3 Cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (any)
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- ½ Cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips (Lily’s dark chocolate chips sweetened with Stevia)
- Combine all DRY ingredients (except chocolate chips) in a large mixing bowl and stir.
- Add in the peanut butter, almond milk, and vanilla. Mix till fully combined.
- Add in 1 egg at a time, incorporating fully.
- Fold in the sugar-free chocolate chips.
- Spray muffin tin or use muffin liners and add fill to ~ ¾ full with batter.
- Bake for ~ 15-18 minutes at 350°F; or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
**I like to spread some butter on top for added fat.
This recipe makes ~24 mini muffins
Serving size: 1 mini muffin
~1.5 gm Net Carb
- Recipe by: Tara Finnerty RDN, CSP, CD