... the perfect way to start the day.
- 14-ounce fresh brewed hot coffee (can replace with a hot tea or heated unsweetened vanilla almond or coconut milk)
- 1 Tbsp of Cacao butter (can substitue regular butter)
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil or pure MCT oil
- ½ Tbsp 100% unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 4-6 drops of liquid stevia
- ¼ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp keto-friendly protein powder (any flavor, I prefer chocolate)
- 1 Tbsp heavy cream
- Dash of cinnamon or nutmeg
- Add all ingredients except the cinnamon to a blender and blend on high for ~45 seconds-1 minute.
- Pour into a 16-20 ounce cup and sprinkle a dash of cinnamon on top.
- Recipe by: Tara Finnerty RDN, CSP, CD