Fat-Fueled Cream Cheese Pancakes
... Sometimes you just need pancakes!
- 4 large eggs
- 4 ounces full-fat cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 packets of stevia or (~6 drops of liquid stevia)
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until fully incorporated and smooth.
- Heat a large skillet to ~350 °F or medium-high heat if using stove-top.
- Pour ~ 1/8th cup or 2 Tablespoons of batter per pancake onto pre-heated skillet.
- Flip pancake when bubbles start to appear and sides of pancake are set.
- Add your favorite topping and enjoy!
Serving Size: 4 (4-inch) pancakes
Net Carbs: 2 gm
Fat: 15 gm
Protein: 10 gm
- Fat-Fueled Whipped Creme
- Melted Butter
- Recipe by: Tara Finnerty RDN, CSP, CD